Monday, March 9, 2015

Soliel Tan De Chanel Bronzer Review



                                
Hey beauties,

This product has become an essential staple in my makeup collection and is worth every dollar spent. I read many reviews, watched many videos and heard many amazing things about this bronzer that it took me over a year to finally purchase it.


I purchased it in December 2014 and now used it for a good couple of months to give an accurate review of this product. At first I thought that it was orange-y for my skin tone but I walked around in natural lighting and  I fell in love.

You only need a small amount to give a nice natural glow to your skin and blends smoothly. I use a stippling brush to apply the bronzer onto my contours.  It isn't a matte bronzer but it isn't heavily sparkly, it has just the right amount to give a soft glow to the skin.



It is pricey because hello its Chanel, but it is worth it and I know it will last for a long time! When it comes to any products you should do a general research and see if it will be worth it for you. Dont just buy it out of impulse! (I'm guilty for such things!)


xo,Yara

No comments:

Post a Comment