Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Actual Lip Liner Kylie Jenner Uses


Kylie has stolen the beauty craze with all the trends she's setting. From what lip liner she's using to what bronzer she contours in. She is the largest makeup trend setter this year! 
I love her style of makeup it's definition on your faces focal points: lips, eyes, and cheekbones. So I've been searching for months for the perfect shade to match her "popular" lip liner look and I believe I have found THE ONE! 
I researched more on what it's the exact liner she uses, and Kim Kardashian has spoken out and has said she's seen Kylie go between MAC Soar and MAC Spice. She lines and fills in her lips and leaves it at that. 
I didn't think soar was the color because it seemed so pink but then I tried it out and boy! Did it look like her lips were on my face! Lol it's literally the exact shade!!! I'm soooo happy now 😃😃
Here are a few swatches 



No comments:

Post a Comment