Friday, November 7, 2014

Everyday Loose Curls

Hello Girlies,
Loose curls are the most effortless yet put together hair looks ever. You can look like a bohemian beach babe and with that same hairstyle class it up to a CEO gal. 
I love love love loveeeee my Nume Curling Wand, I got it at Winners it came in a 3 pack, 1/4 in, 1/2in and 1.5in wands. And they're interchangeable so it just comes with one base and then the 3 different wands. I got it for 70$ I believe which is an amazzzzzing deal for 3 different sized wands!! Especially by Nume:) 
How I achieve everyday curls is by having semi straightened hair, I naturally have curly/wavey hair so I just try to tame it down with my straightener and make it more easier to work with to curl. 
Now if I want to achieve the very loose waves then I use the 1.5 in wand but I usually like a little more bounce so I will take thicker sections in the bottom of my hair and curl with the 1in wand. 
Towards the middle and top of my hair I take smaller pieces. I alternate in the direction I curl, so I'll curl toward my face and outwards. 
When I'm done which is like 25 min with this curler ( it's awesome because my hair is thick) I will flip it down and just shake my hair, it adds volume and I run my fingers through to loosen it up voilá my everyday curls :) 
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment